JB Import Automotive Repair in downtown Saint Petersburg offers Mercedes-Benz service for the A Service and B Service maintenance programs for their flexible service system to keep your vehicle up on the factory-required services.
Mercedes Benz service can seem complicated, but we are well-versed in it and happy to help with service b, cabin dust combination filter replacement, corresponding service sheet, correction brake component inspection, and all at factory recommended service intervals.
Every Mercedes-Benz is engineered for amazing performance. Every part of your Mercedes-Benz is designed for optimal operation, and we want to help you get the best from your Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
Learn about the Service Intervals below for 2009 and up vehicles, and then let us know if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment at our service center. Scheduling can be done via our webpage or over the phone.
We like to use this easy explanation that is good for all Mercedes-Benz cars after about 2009 2010.
Mercedes-Benz utilizes an A Service and B Service schedule for all of their vehicles. The first service your new Mercedes-Benz warns you about is an A Service at about 10,000 miles. Those A Services then repeat every 20,000 miles thereafter. 30,000 miles, 50,000 miles, 70,000 miles, etc.
The first B Service for your Mercedes-Benz is at 20,000 miles. This then repeats every 20,000 miles thereafter. 40,000 miles, 60,000 miles, 80,000 miles etc. The B Services are typically larger and more expensive services. The items that are due for replacement and inspection varies depending on what Mercedes-Benz vehicle, engine, and mileage.
We can help you with your Mercedes-Benz service to understand what is needed, what it costs, and how long it will take to complete the service and inspection with us here at JB Import Automotive Repair.
Services Performed during Mercedes Benz A and B Services:
- Synthetic Engine Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter replacement
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement. (Dust Filter where applicable)
- Brake Fluid Exchange, with new fluid throughout the entire system
- All Vehicle Fluid Levels Get Checked and Corrected as needed.
- Check Inflation of Tires and Correct as needed
- Brake System Components Inspection
- Fluid level checks
- model tire inflation check
- Perform our Vehicle Health Report and notify customers of any issues found
- Reset the Maintenance Counter
- Mark the factory-required components in the maintenance booklet.